Spoon for Meiji Essel Super Cup
Meiji Essel Super Cup does not come with a dedicated spoon. In accordance with the shape of the container, we came to a spoon that possesses the most suitable functionality and form. The approach taken to finding the ideal form is one means of learning about the properties of ice cream and the functionality of the container.
Things made possible with this spoon:
1. The basic actions（stabbing, scooping, cutting, and carving）
can all be performed with this one utensil.
2. It is easy to use because the outline of the spoon matches
the angle of the container.
3. A shape for the spoon tip that makes it easy to scoop up
ice cream stuck in the corner.
4. There is no front, back, top or bottom, so it can be used from start to
finish without the user ever accidentally holding it in the wrong way.
5. The“Meiji” logo that is gripped with the fingers also serves
to prevent slippage.
6. The 0.5mm “wall” formed around the perimeter keeps
the ice cream from slipping and falling off.
7. The gold color makes the ice cream stand out,so you never accidentlly leave any ice cream unfinished.
8. The spoon is made in dimensions that fit inside the container so that it can be disposed of together with the container.
9. It is made of plastic, which keeps the cost down. Also,the plastic doesn’t interfere with the aroma or flavor of the ice cream.